Our weekly consolidated listing of vendor views — news and views from electronic discovery-centric vendors and commentators — to catch-up with all the technology that so affects our industry. Sponsored by Orange Legal Technologies.
- 2011 eDiscovery Training – Vendor Provided Education Materials - http://tinyurl.com/4jjtrbb (e-Discovery Team)
- Auld Lang LegalTech (Sung To The Tune of Meet The New Boss) http://wp.me/peN1D-1y (Tom O’Connor)
- BlueStar Case Solutions Develops EDD Toolkit - http://tinyurl.com/4luxr33 (Press Release)
- Bryan Gorczyk to Lead Digital Forensics and eDiscovery Practices for Renaissance Associates – http://tinyurl.com/4qszub3 (Press Release)
- Clearwell Systems Raises the Bar on Excellence in eDiscovery Education - http://tinyurl.com/4cqx8w6 (Press Release)
- eDiscovery On The Move – OneO® Mobile Access (iPad) – http://tinyurl.com/4e6w655 (Orange Legal Technologies)
- Exhibit A: Another iPad App for Trial Presentation – http://tinyurl.com/499sk7r (Ted Brooks)
- Guidance Software Reports Record Q4 2010 - http://tinyurl.com/4rseahk (Business Wire)
- HP Goes All-In With WebOS - http://tinyurl.com/4mnqhbh (Fritz Nelson)
- IntApp Builds Walls and Lines Clouds – http://tinyurl.com/4tbvxxd (Sean Doherty)
- Kroll Ontrack Launches New Data Recovery Partner Program – http://tinyurl.com/4rbgndq (Press Release)
- Legal Service Providers Association – http://tinyurl.com/49vqppw (Jerry Correia, Greg Bayless)
- Legal Tech 2011 – Buckles eDJ Briefings Take 2 -http://tinyurl.com/6dced4a (Greg Buckles)
- Myriad Launches Text-Based Social Networking Service – http://tinyurl.com/4p539rf (Alison Diana)
- New Fios CEO: William P. Lyons – http://tinyurl.com/4u2xxe6 (Fios Website)
- OpenText Opens Advanced Content Analytics Market – http://tinyurl.com/4mjlmq6 (Whitney Grace)
- OpenText Positioned as a Leader in the 2010 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management – http://tinyurl.com/4dq383f (PR Newswire)
- Smarsh Adds File Encryption to Archiving and Compliance Suite – http://tinyurl.com/4bxz599 (Press Release)
- StoredIQ Tames eDiscovery Challenges within SharePoint – http://tinyurl.com/62wzzue (Business Wire)
For our previous “Vendor Clips” click here.
For questions, comments and suggestions you can always email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.