Our weekly consolidated listing of vendor views — news and views from electronic discovery-centric vendors and commentators — to catch-up with all the technology that so affects our industry. Sponsored by Orange Legal Technologies.
- AdvisorVault Combines E-discovery with Compliant Remote Backup - http://tinyurl.com/2d498m5 (PR.com)
- C2C’s ArchiveOne™ Express increases Microsoft Exchange efficiency throughout Smythson - http://tinyurl.com/2ecqufs (PR Inside)
- DiscoverReady to Moderate Major eDiscovery Panels at 2011 LegalTech East Conference - http://tinyurl.com/49z8u4n (Market Watch)
- doeLEGAL Advances Legal Spend Management Presence with Addition of Jeff Hodge to Executive Team – http://tinyurl.com/245cx8x (PR Web)
- Donna Bowen Bailey Returns to DocAuto – http://tinyurl.com/4p6yrxy (LegalIT Professionals)
- EBSCO Discovery Service™ to Add Metadata from JSTOR – http://tinyurl.com/26lwkrj (PR Web)
- Kroll Ontrack Selects Searchmetrics to Connect Businesses & Consumers With First Aid for Data Loss - http://tinyurl.com/4h6f2g4 (Marketwire)
- iCONECT Grows Base of Legal Service Providers with Addition of MercuryIQ - http://tinyurl.com/26a9asu (PR Web)
- IPRO Tech, Inc. Announces the Largest Single Deployment of eCapture & Allegro to Date - http://tinyurl.com/2b8geeu (Marketwire)
- Iris Data Services Acquires Itek Imaging – Leading #eDiscoveryCompany Expands NY Ops - http://tinyurl.com/24jsews (American Banking News)
- Leverage™ Data Analytics for eDiscovery – http://tinyurl.com/2eyr955 (PR Newswire)
- MerlinOne’s Version 2.0 Makes a Quantum Leap For e-Discovery – http://tinyurl.com/28vrbb5 (Business Wire)
- Orange Legal Technologies’ Forensic Employer Protection Program - http://tinyurl.com/2c5nxf5 (OrangeLT)
- Proofpoint Predicts Move Toward Cloud-Based eDiscovery in 2011 – http://tinyurl.com/4hmmaab (Marketwire)
- Proofpoint Unveils U.S. Federal Partner Program – http://tinyurl.com/6z5dmwx (Marketwire)
- PwC Strengthens Its Forensic Services Practice Team – http://tinyurl.com/2e23twd (Compliance Week)
- Rosen Technology Resources: Three New Law Firms Have Applied Polaris Near Duplicate Software - http://tinyurl.com/28vabu3 (PR Web)
- Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC) Downgraded by Bank of America Merrill Lynch to “Underperform” http://tinyurl.com/46ojmab (American Banking News)
For our previous “Vendor Clips” click here.
For questions, comments and suggestions you can always email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.